ผมนาย สัณห์พจน์ วาณิชย์เจริญ กำลังศึกษาอยู่ชั้นปีที่ 4 และกำลังจะจบการ การแปล - ผมนาย สัณห์พจน์ วาณิชย์เจริญ กำลังศึกษาอยู่ชั้นปีที่ 4 และกำลังจะจบการ อังกฤษ วิธีการพูด

ผมนาย สัณห์พจน์ วาณิชย์เจริญ กำลังศ

ผมนาย สัณห์พจน์ วาณิชย์เจริญ กำลังศึกษาอยู่ชั้นปีที่ 4 และกำลังจะจบการศึกษา ฉันมีความต้องการศึกษาต่อยังสาขา design and construction naval architecture and ocean structure of harbin engineering university on the (ช่วงเดือนกันยายน)

ซึ่งผมกำลังจะจบการศึกษาจาก kasetsart university with bachelor degree of naval architecture and marine engineering ในเทอมนี้ ในช่วงระหว่างการศึกษาผมเป็นชอบที่ทำกิจกรรมอาทิเช่น เป็นนักกีฬา เข้าร่วมค่ายอาสาพัฒนาชนบท ก่อตั้งชมรมสิ่งประดิษฐ์ จัดการแข่งขันhovercraft RC เป็นตัวแทนของชมรมเข้าร่วมการแข่งขัน”2015 Yanagawa Solar Boat Fettival”ยังประเทศญี่ปุ่น และ ล่าสุดผมและเพื่อนของผมได้ทำโปรเจคจบโดย สร้างและออกแบบเรือประเภทcatamaran ขับเคลื่อนโดยพลังงานแสงอาทิตย์ ประสบการณ์ฝึกงานที่บริษัทASIAN MARINE SERVICES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED(Ashima)จังหวัดสมุทรปราการซึ่งเป็นอู่ต่อเรือชั้นนำของไทยโดยฝึกแผนกเครื่องกลตำแหน่งออกแบบ ผมสามารถใช้โปรแกรม CAD และ SW ได้ค่อนข้างดี และนั่นทำให้ผมมีความต้องการที่จะพัฒนาการศึกษาของผมเองก่อนที่จะเข้าสู่การทำงานจริง เพราะในไทยยังขาดเทคโนโลยีที่ใหม่และบุคคลากรไม่เพียงพอต่อความต้องการ และทางเลือกที่ดีที่สุดนั้นก็คือต้องไปศึกษาต่อยังต่างประเทศ และ นั้นเป็นเหตุผลที่ผมเลือกมหาวิทยาลัยของคุณ

แผนการศึกษาและเหตุผล จากที่ผมได้สังเกตหลักสูตรของคุณ ผมมีความสนใจในวิชาเรียน ship design และ วิชา model test technique ซึ่งเป็นวิชาที่จำเป็นต่อวิชาชีพนี้มากเพราะเป็นวิชาที่ผมสนใจ ผมเคยเรียนไปแล้วเบื้องต้นและคิดว่าผมต้องพัฒนาความรู้ที่อยู่ให้ทันกับยุดสมัยและนำความรู้ที่ได้รับเพิ่มเติมกลับไปพัฒนาวงการการต่อเรือในไทยได้ สำหรับ ship design ไม่เพียงแต่เป็นแค่การออกแบบเรือเพื่อให้ถูกใจลูกค้าแต่ยังต้องคำนึงถึงความปลอดภัยในชีวิตและทรัพย์สินของเขาและผู้ใช้บริการด้วย ตามกฏของบังคับของ Classification Society that establishes and maintains technical standards for the construction and operation of ships and offshore structures. ดังนั้นวิชานี้จึงมีความสำคัญไม่น้อยเพราะเป็นขั้นตอนอันดับต้น ๆ ในการต่อเรือ และ วิชา model test technique เป็นวิชาที่ศึกษาเกี่ยวกับพฤติกรรมของเรือในขนาดที่มีสัดส่วนความความสูง ความกว้าง และความยาว ของเรือ เท่ากับเรือขนาดจริง แต่จะเล็กกว่า เป็นขั้นตอนหลังจากออกแบบเรือเสร็จเรียบร้อย เรือจำลองจะถูกสร้างขึ้นเพื่อศึกษาพฤติกรรมต่าง ๆ จากการทดลอง และ วิเคราะห์ผลที่ได้เพื่อปรับปรุงและแก่ไขข้อบกพร่อง อีกทั้งราคาเรือจำลองนั้นแตกต่างจากเรือขนาดจริงมาก จึงช่วยทำให้ไม่ให้เกิดความสิ้นเปลืองถ้าหากเรือดังกล่าวออกแบบไม่ดีและสร้างเป็นเรือจริง

การเตรียมความพร้อมก่อนเรียน ในระยะเวลาประมาณ 4 เดือนก่อนเปิดเรียน ผมวางแผนการที่จะทบทวนความรู้ด้านพื้นฐานทางวิศวกรรม และ ด้านภาษาอังกฤษ จากคะแนนเกรดของผมที่ไม่ดีนักนั้นเพราะในผมทำคะแนนสอบไม่ดีเท่าที่ควรเพราะผมถนัดด้านทำชิ้นงานเพื่อทดลองมากกว่า นั่นทำให้ผมคิดว่าหากมีการเตรียมความพร้อมที่ดีจะทำให้ผมประสบความสำเร็จได้ไม่ยากนัก และ สิ่งที่ผมมั่นใจและเลือกที่จะมาศึกษาที่ Harbin engineering university นั้นเป็นเพราะ Harbin Engineering University as the primary initiator and support from Innovation and Cooperation of Naval Architecture, Ocean and Marine Engineering (ICNAME) as an organization as well as the development of science and technology. "ICNAME" is organized exclusively for international cooperation in naval architecture, ocean, and marine engineering. จึงมั่นใจได้ว่าผมจะได้ศึกษาอยู่ในมหาวิทยาลัยที่มีคุณภาพที่หนึ่ง และ เมื่อจบการศึกษาผมอาจจะสื่อภาษาจีนเป็นได้อีกด้วย
0/5000
จาก: -
เป็น: -
ผลลัพธ์ (อังกฤษ) 1: [สำเนา]
คัดลอก!
I am Mr. San expression wanit prosperous. 4 year degree and is about to graduate. I want to study naval architecture design and construction branch, and ocean engineering structure on the university of harbin (in September). I am going to graduated from kasetsart university with bachelor degree in naval architecture and marine engineering of this term. During study I was like such activities as athletes participate in established rural development volunteer Club RC hovercraft race management artifacts representing the clubs participate in the competition "2015 Solar Boat Yanagawa. Fettival "the country Japan and, more recently, me and my friends have graduated project by catamaran boat design categories created and powered by solar energy, experience, ASIAN MARINE SERVICES internship at PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (Ashima), Samut prakan province, which is Thailand's leading shipyard.By the Department, the position of mechanical design practice. I can use the CAD and SW were quite good and that makes me want to have a my own education before entering the actual work. Because in Thailand still lacks a new technology and not enough personnel needs and the best choice is to go to study abroad, and it is why I choose your University.แผนการศึกษาและเหตุผล จากที่ผมได้สังเกตหลักสูตรของคุณ ผมมีความสนใจในวิชาเรียน ship design และ วิชา model test technique ซึ่งเป็นวิชาที่จำเป็นต่อวิชาชีพนี้มากเพราะเป็นวิชาที่ผมสนใจ ผมเคยเรียนไปแล้วเบื้องต้นและคิดว่าผมต้องพัฒนาความรู้ที่อยู่ให้ทันกับยุดสมัยและนำความรู้ที่ได้รับเพิ่มเติมกลับไปพัฒนาวงการการต่อเรือในไทยได้ สำหรับ ship design ไม่เพียงแต่เป็นแค่การออกแบบเรือเพื่อให้ถูกใจลูกค้าแต่ยังต้องคำนึงถึงความปลอดภัยในชีวิตและทรัพย์สินของเขาและผู้ใช้บริการด้วย ตามกฏของบังคับของ Classification Society that establishes and maintains technical standards for the construction and operation of ships and offshore structures. ดังนั้นวิชานี้จึงมีความสำคัญไม่น้อยเพราะเป็นขั้นตอนอันดับต้น ๆ ในการต่อเรือ และ วิชา model test technique เป็นวิชาที่ศึกษาเกี่ยวกับพฤติกรรมของเรือในขนาดที่มีสัดส่วนความความสูง ความกว้าง และความยาว ของเรือ เท่ากับเรือขนาดจริง แต่จะเล็กกว่า เป็นขั้นตอนหลังจากออกแบบเรือเสร็จเรียบร้อย เรือจำลองจะถูกสร้างขึ้นเพื่อศึกษาพฤติกรรมต่าง ๆ จากการทดลอง และ วิเคราะห์ผลที่ได้เพื่อปรับปรุงและแก่ไขข้อบกพร่อง อีกทั้งราคาเรือจำลองนั้นแตกต่างจากเรือขนาดจริงมาก จึงช่วยทำให้ไม่ให้เกิดความสิ้นเปลืองถ้าหากเรือดังกล่าวออกแบบไม่ดีและสร้างเป็นเรือจริงการเตรียมความพร้อมก่อนเรียน ในระยะเวลาประมาณ 4 เดือนก่อนเปิดเรียน ผมวางแผนการที่จะทบทวนความรู้ด้านพื้นฐานทางวิศวกรรม และ ด้านภาษาอังกฤษ จากคะแนนเกรดของผมที่ไม่ดีนักนั้นเพราะในผมทำคะแนนสอบไม่ดีเท่าที่ควรเพราะผมถนัดด้านทำชิ้นงานเพื่อทดลองมากกว่า นั่นทำให้ผมคิดว่าหากมีการเตรียมความพร้อมที่ดีจะทำให้ผมประสบความสำเร็จได้ไม่ยากนัก และ สิ่งที่ผมมั่นใจและเลือกที่จะมาศึกษาที่ Harbin engineering university นั้นเป็นเพราะ Harbin Engineering University as the primary initiator and support from Innovation and Cooperation of Naval Architecture, Ocean and Marine Engineering (ICNAME) as an organization as well as the development of science and technology. "ICNAME" is organized exclusively for international cooperation in naval architecture, ocean, and marine engineering. จึงมั่นใจได้ว่าผมจะได้ศึกษาอยู่ในมหาวิทยาลัยที่มีคุณภาพที่หนึ่ง และ เมื่อจบการศึกษาผมอาจจะสื่อภาษาจีนเป็นได้อีกด้วย
การแปล กรุณารอสักครู่..
ผลลัพธ์ (อังกฤษ) 2:[สำเนา]
คัดลอก!
I said Sanhs term growth Vanichakarn education 4th year and is about to graduate. I also like to study the field of design and construction naval architecture and ocean structure of harbin engineering university on the (September) , which I am about to graduate from kasetsart university with bachelor degree of naval architecture and marine engineering in terms of this. during the study, I like to do activities such as athletes participate rural development camp. Club founded invention Competition hovercraft RC representing the club attended the event "2015 Yanagawa Solar Boat Fettival" Japan and most recently a friend of mine and I do not complete the project by. Create and design catamaran boat Powered by solar energy Internship opportunities at the company ASIAN MARINE SERVICES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (Ashima) offense, which is Thailand's leading shipyard by the design engineering department training. I can use a CAD program and SW quite well. And that brings me to my own education before entering the actual work. In Thailand still lacks the technology and personnel, and not enough demand. The best option is to go to study abroad, and that's why I choose your university education and reason. From what I have observed your course. I was interested in the class of ship design and model test technique is necessary to study this subject because the subject interested me. I've learned to primary and think I need to develop that knowledge is to keep the hold period and apply the knowledge gained additional military development of shipbuilding in Thailand for ship design, not just as a ship design. to delight customers, but also to consider the safety of life and property, and user services. According to the provisions of Classification Society that establishes and maintains technical standards for the construction and operation of ships and offshore structures. So this course is important, not least because it is the top of the ship and of model test technique is the study about. the behavior of the vessel sizes are proportional to the height, width and length of the ship as the vessel size. But smaller After the ship design process is completed. Boat models will be created to study the behavior of various experiments and analyze the results and to improve the marrow deficiencies. The price of ship models is different from the size of the boat. This helps prevent the wastage if such vessels are poorly designed and built vessels actually prepare before class. In a period of about four months before the start of classes. I plan to review the knowledge base of engineering and English. From grade rating of poor is because I do not score as well as they should, because I feel the temptation to do more work. That made ​​me think that if they are prepared well to make me successful is not difficult, and what I believe and choose to study in Harbin engineering university is because Harbin Engineering University as the primary initiator and support. from Innovation and Cooperation of Naval Architecture, Ocean and Marine Engineering (ICNAME) as an organization as well as the development of science and technology. "ICNAME" is organized exclusively for international cooperation in naval architecture, ocean, and marine engineering. can be assured. I will study in college, quality, and when I graduated to Chinese media as well.

การแปล กรุณารอสักครู่..
ผลลัพธ์ (อังกฤษ) 3:[สำเนา]
คัดลอก!
I you, gentle unprofessional, trade prosperous. Studying on year 4 and about to graduate. I have needs study branch design and construction naval architecture and ocean structure of Harbin Engineering University. On the (September).I will graduate from Kasetsart university with bachelor degree of Naval Architecture and marine engineering this term. During the study, I like doing activities such as sports, join the volunteer rural development, founded the club competition, hovercraft inventions RC represent a club competition. "2015 Yanagawa Solar Boat Fettival" Japan and the latest. I and my friends to do graduation project by Create and design the ship type catamaran. Powered by solar energy. Internship experience at the company ASIAN MARINE SERVICES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (Ashima) province, which is ชั้นนำของไทย shipyard by practicing mechanical department position design I can use the program and CAD SW quite well, and that I have a demand to educational development of myself before going to work. Because of the lack of new technology investment and staffs, not enough demand. The best choice is to go and study abroad, and that's why I choose your universityStudy plan and reason, from what I observe your course. I was interested in the subject ship design and subject model test technique. Which course is necessary to this profession, because the subjects that interested me. I have learned already preliminary and thought I must improve the knowledge that to keep pace with the era and the knowledge that get more back development of shipbuilding industry in Thailand. For ship design not only is the only ship design to satisfy customers, but also need to consider the safety of life and property, and his clients. According to the rules of the force of the Classification Society that establishes and maintains technical standards for the construction and operation. Of ships and offshore structures. So this subject is important, not least because the top step. In shipbuilding and in model. Test technique is the science which studies the behavior of the ship in size, proportion of the height, width and length of ship of vessel size. But to be smaller than a step after the ship designs done.
การแปล กรุณารอสักครู่..

ภาษาอื่น ๆ
การสนับสนุนเครื่องมือแปลภาษา: กรีก, กันนาดา, กาลิเชียน, คลิงออน, คอร์สิกา, คาซัค, คาตาลัน, คินยารวันดา, คีร์กิซ, คุชราต, จอร์เจีย, จีน, จีนดั้งเดิม, ชวา, ชิเชวา, ซามัว, ซีบัวโน, ซุนดา, ซูลู, ญี่ปุ่น, ดัตช์, ตรวจหาภาษา, ตุรกี, ทมิฬ, ทาจิก, ทาทาร์, นอร์เวย์, บอสเนีย, บัลแกเรีย, บาสก์, ปัญจาป, ฝรั่งเศส, พาชตู, ฟริเชียน, ฟินแลนด์, ฟิลิปปินส์, ภาษาอินโดนีเซี, มองโกเลีย, มัลทีส, มาซีโดเนีย, มาราฐี, มาลากาซี, มาลายาลัม, มาเลย์, ม้ง, ยิดดิช, ยูเครน, รัสเซีย, ละติน, ลักเซมเบิร์ก, ลัตเวีย, ลาว, ลิทัวเนีย, สวาฮิลี, สวีเดน, สิงหล, สินธี, สเปน, สโลวัก, สโลวีเนีย, อังกฤษ, อัมฮาริก, อาร์เซอร์ไบจัน, อาร์เมเนีย, อาหรับ, อิกโบ, อิตาลี, อุยกูร์, อุสเบกิสถาน, อูรดู, ฮังการี, ฮัวซา, ฮาวาย, ฮินดี, ฮีบรู, เกลิกสกอต, เกาหลี, เขมร, เคิร์ด, เช็ก, เซอร์เบียน, เซโซโท, เดนมาร์ก, เตลูกู, เติร์กเมน, เนปาล, เบงกอล, เบลารุส, เปอร์เซีย, เมารี, เมียนมา (พม่า), เยอรมัน, เวลส์, เวียดนาม, เอสเปอแรนโต, เอสโทเนีย, เฮติครีโอล, แอฟริกา, แอลเบเนีย, โคซา, โครเอเชีย, โชนา, โซมาลี, โปรตุเกส, โปแลนด์, โยรูบา, โรมาเนีย, โอเดีย (โอริยา), ไทย, ไอซ์แลนด์, ไอร์แลนด์, การแปลภาษา.

Copyright ©2024 I Love Translation. All reserved.

E-mail: