Location in Tambon Mae peach, Amphoe mueang TakHistoryPrince Damrong Department somdet Raja com images When it came to the Hill of glass in white water rafting the river Ping in 2464 (1921) come up to this by measuring the light he found space at the wall surrounding the Temple so he assumes that Narai seems to be creating his honor that he hit the city. After his return from Chiang Mai in 2205 (1662)General characteristics.Wat Narai Located on the hillside of glass Under the measure, DOI Khoi Khao kaeo is about 200 metres down to 1, is a two-layer phatthasima glass wall around the temple on a small cavity in the wall for the light in the Temple period according to the 4.Evidence found.The temple ruins and follow the light to the wall inside, all 4 sides as Lopburi province, Phra Narai ratchaniwet and shape characteristics of the temple and the walls of glass that remains is craftsmanship Ayutthaya period as well.The path to the Temple of King NaraiKittikachorn bridge-located on the West Coast in the town of Tak province.
การแปล กรุณารอสักครู่..
